Average paper shredders allows you to feed 10-20 sheets at a time. At this rate, it would take you approximately 2 hours to shred one box full of papers. Shredding paper for two hours is exceptionally boring. Luckily, Swingline® Stack-and-Shred™ can save your day. The Swingline® Stack-and-Shred™ Hands Free line consists of paper shredders that will shred 60, 80, 100, 250 or 500 sheets for you. When you do not have to manually feed the shredder, you have more time for yourself.
A Swingline® Stack-and-Shred™ Hands Free Shredder allows you to place an entire stack of papers in the shredder and walk away. These shredders feature virtually automatic operation – shredding your sensitive documents without needing you to feed papers or monitor the process. Hands Free Shredders give you the ability to be more “productive” with your time. Just stack, shut and you’re done.
Check out our list below of the top 10 fun things to do while a Hands Free Shredder shreds.
- Balance books – on your head.
- Clean up – to make room for more decorations and toys on your desk.
- Chow down – invite others and turn it into an eating contest.
- Get a killer idea – and doodle on your whiteboard while you are brainstorming.
- Staple something – for more fun, borrow and hold someone else’s stapler for ransom.
- Stay sharp – sharpen a pencil and watch the amazingly large number of sharpener videos online.
- Strategize – figure out how to win at tic-tac-toe every time, and then host a tournament.
- Send an email – funny ones are always appreciated.
- Tweet – brag about all the fun stuff you are doing while your shredder shreds.
- Wake up – the shredder will keep working while you take a trip to the local coffee shop.
Share! What do you do with the extra time you have thanks to Swingline® Stack-and-Shred™?